CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Where does the time go....

It seems like I just posted yesterday. Its hard to believe that in 2 days December will be here and right around the corner comes Christmas. Its gonna be interesting getting ready for Christmas this year. I have next to no time because work has been so busy and I won't be buying all my craft supplies till this weekend... I see many late nights in my future. I am also excited to be heading into a season where Jay and I can start building our own traditions. Many will carry over from our families and our own growing up years... but then we will be building many together too I hope. Its going to be a different experience planning and buying gifts for a husband as opposed to picking up small trinkets and creating crafts as I have always done. ANd speaking of traditions I better go start hunting for a Green Bean Casserole recipe... yup green bean casserole will be added to our tradional Christmas meal in order to honor one of Jay's family traditions. I only hope I can make it half as good as his mom did.

0 comments: