CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angel Whisper's


An angel whispers in our ear

Don't worry mommy and daddy I am here

I watch over you from up above

I see your tears and I feel your love

I know you want me there with you

But God had other things for me to do

I'm here with Peanut and now Sweetpea too

And we play in the clouds as we wait for you

I know its hard that a year's gone by

But I have my wings and I am learning to fly

So think of me mommy and daddy to

And smile knowing special angels watch over you

And each time you think of me up above

Please know that I am sending down my love

And those gentle feelings of a breeze

Those are lots of hugs for you from me

So please don't be sad that I went away

For I live in your hearts each and everyday


written for Trouble one year after growing wings

0 comments: