CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Friday Fill-In a day late....




1.Our anniversary, Thanksgiving and Halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I wonder what I have done to be so blessed in my life.

3. I did get married and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"! lol

4. When I'm down, I can feel better by having a snuggle with my hubby or a good chat with my sister Lynne :)

5.At home or lately at Katy's is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for snuggling under the covers with a good book.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with Jay tomorrow my plans include playing online and catching up on reading and Sunday, I want to enjoy my day with Bug and Worm checking out all the fun free activites around the city!

0 comments: