CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We've been inked.....

Yep we finally made our appointments and let Steve at us with needles lol. It's been many many years in coming for me to get this first tattoo... and Jay well he had some but wanted a few homemade ones from his teen years covered up. We headed down to Steve's shop tonight and WOW I am soooooo impressed. It hurt yeah but not nearly as bad as I expected it to and I am already so thrilled with the results. I can't wait to see how they look all healed.

As I said in a previous post Steve had found me a perfect cherub to honor my babies :)We left it as is tonight with the possiblity after its healed to go back in and add a bit more white to the wings. I will leave that to him to decide as I trust him totally :) Jay got a awesome image of his favorite animal... the wolf.

So here are the pics... remember these are just a few hours old and are all red and irratated still. I will repost pics once they are all healed up :)

Mine














Jay's





















We are both already planning our next tattoos LOL... wonder how long it will be before we catch up to Steve :P

0 comments: