CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree....

Well we did it... we conquered the annual task of getting the tree up and OMG it was so hard to not be my mother lol. I remember how she used to sit back and tell us exactly what to do... well I left Jay to the lights while I unpacked the ornaments and every once in awhile I would look up and start to say something and catch myself and stop lol. It gave us a both a good laugh and we had fun remanising about putting up our trees as we were growing up. Its so much fun to be building all these new memories and I can't wait til we have our own kids to begin forming traditions with. Ok heres some pictures of this years art........

The Tree obviously lol



We found the perfect baby angels for Peanut and Trouble













And we just had to buy this one for ourselves... ain't it cute :)


1 comments:

Ladiebug said...

Your tree is beautiful!!! I love the new ornaments!