CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Twos
Things you learned this year:
1. That the tough stuff is easier to take with a loving spouse by your side.
2. That faith gets you through the darkest hours

People you met:
1.Dr.Lim- My Diabetes Specialst... thatnks to him I am getting better everyday :)
2. Dr. Gleason... my OB/GYN who made one of the worst experiences in my life a little easier to get through
( this catagorey gets more lol )
3. Jayda... one of my adorable great nieces :)
4. Sara-Lyn... another great niece :)

Things you don’t want to take with you into 2007:
1. My bitterness about my miscarriages
2. My overall sadness about things from my past

Things you want to hold close as you pass into 2007:
1. Jay
2.The beauty of watching my great nieces grow

Things you’re looking forward to in 2007:
1. pregnancy
2. moving to a bigger apartment

Things that were life changing in 2006:
1. My Miscarriages
2. my promotion at work

Things you hope to accomplish by the end of 2007:
1. parenthood
2. Getting a car back on the road

One of my blogging buddies tagged all her readers so now I am tagging mine. I like how the questions make to stop and reflect on the past year :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I'm sending pregger vibes, and healthy heart vibes your way.