CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving......





I am thankful for Jay and his never ending love and support

I am thankful for my amazing family and the gift of unconditional love

I am thankful for my great nieces and nephews and the joy I feel in my heart when I see them smile

I am thankful for my angel babies while not with me their brief presence in my life has taught me so much

I am thankful for my friends both in real life and online

I am thankful for a job that I love to go to everyday

I am thankful for Edmonton Mental Health and my counseller who are helping me find the light at the end of the tunnel

I am thankful to have a roof over my head and food in my cupboards

I am thankful for my health and the health of all those around me
I am thankful for my furbabies ;)

0 comments: