CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008


Friday Fill-Ins #86


1. Dancing to ring around the rosey while playing with Bug makes me feel like a kid again
2. The last time I raced to catch the train I nearly tripped and fell on the stairs
3. When I drive I have to sing!.
4. I saw a beautiful Blue-Jay standing on my fence.
5. Give me Love, give me Peace within, give me chocolate ;).
6. Next week I am looking forward to it going by fast so I can enjoy my long weekend !.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating Jay and Cliffs birthdays ( my hubby and BIL), tomorrow my plans include going to the farmers market to get fresh produce and Sunday, I want to do something fun with Bug and Worm(my great niece & nephew)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the Birthday celebrations!
~Chrissy

Janet said...

I love singing when I drive, too :-)