CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

My First Friday Fill-In (#85)



1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was a clubhouse and fries from Aprils Place... Yummy
2. Raisens are something I intensely dislike
3. The full moon brings out the freaky people
4. Eh is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to go forward without looking back
6. Horton Hears A Who is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to updating my blog finally, tomorrow my plans include housework BLECK and Sunday, I want to SLEEP IN!

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I wish I could sleep in, but the animals always see to it that I wake up early even on the weekends. Ho hum. I hope you have a great weekend!

jlshall said...

I try not to plan housework - I prefer to let it sneak up on me! Great job on your first Fill-Ins!

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)