CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hellooooooooooo Out there....

Where in the world did the last few weeks go. It feels like it was last night that I wrote the last post. Lifes life around here. Nothing overly exciting to report... unless you count the way cool surround sound stero system that someone decided to junk. Ahhh got to love my hubby for hauling things upstairs... seriously though I can't believe the stuff people in this building throw away. Oh well I won't complain .... unless its MORE computer stuff UGH lol. We are going to relocate the other stero to the bedroom and with the plan to buy a TV for there we might have to invest in an entertainment system too lol... oh to dream. One day we will hopefully have unlimited ( or close to it anyways) cash resources so we can have what ever our hearts desire. They did hire a new person at work so hopefully that means I get a little more free time...... sigh that would be so wonderful. Off to update the Health Blog now. I promise to try and get here more often even if its just to ramble :P

0 comments: