CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Its gonna be tough...

to beat 2005... but we can sure try. It was a pretty amazing year for Jay and I. 2004 had us meet but it was 2005 that saw us fall in love... well at least finally admiting we loved each other. Then came the descion for him to come to Canada so we could begin our lives together. We settled into life and without a doubt knew we had made the right decison when we decided we wanted to make our lives one. Our love continued to grow and in October we made it offical and I changed my name. All my years of swearing I would never marry just disappeared as I said my vows and forever joined my life to his and for once I totally felt complete... who would have thought it lol. We breezed through our first Thanksgiving and Christmas together... and now starting a totally fresh new year. I think back over the past year and can't believe the changes and struggles we have faced... but seeing those things also lets me know that making it through this first year even stronger than when we started will mean that there is nothing we can't do together. There is very little I would change for 2006... I want our relationship to continue to grow and flourish of course and there is nothing the two of us want more than to start a family of our own... what I really want is to have these feelings of total joy even on the hardest days to stay with me. I want to always remember what I love about him and what has made us such a great team!

0 comments: