CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 16, 2006


I Really Miss My House In New York......

It turns out that the house that has been in our family for close to 100 years(yes its that old) has been seized by the bank and put on the chopping block for auction(no thanks to my nephew who was living in it,it seems he forgot to pay the mortgage payments for almost two years).

And now it is just sitting there empty,all alone,a shell of its former glory,it breaks my heart to see it that way,no one to care for it,no children running up and down the stairs,no Christmas trees erected in the family room,nobody sleeping in one of the six bedrooms.

So now i must say goodbye to one of my best friends i ever had,always there to comfort me in the darkest periods of my life.

So Long Old Friend,I Will Miss You.

1 comments:

Ladiebug said...

I am so sorry Kerri. The same thing happened in my family and it is so hard for me to drive by and see some other family living in the home I grew up in....I have this fantasy that I will buy it back one day! LOL!