CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Someone gave these to me today so I thought I might as well share.....


I'll Hold You in Heaven

From the very beginning I loved you,
As I made plans to hold you and rock you:
You were tiny and helpless as you lay in my womb,
But something went wrong and soon you were gone;
My young heart was broken,
my tears fell like rain,
I'd never known such heartache and pain.

I wonder who you look like,
me or your dad,
Do you have my smile and his eyes?
Would you have been big and tall or tiny and small?
We had dreams for you that reached to the skies
.It was long, long ago and I still miss you so,
Thanks to Jesus, I'll see you in heaven.

I'll hold you in heaven someday,
When my trials on earth pass away;
The angels have rocked you,
the Father watches over you,
I know you're waiting for me;
I never could hold you or tell you "Goodbye",
But I'll hold you in heaven someday.

(c) 1998 Jo Ann Taylor All Rights Reserved
Mommy's Little Baby
By LisaMarie Emerle

Mommy's little baby is not really far away
I'm keeping you in my heart and that's how it's gonna stay!
Although you didn't meet me and look into my eyes
Mommy will be thinking of you when I look up in the skies
And when I feel the sunshine ... shining down on me
I will know you're safe & happy and where you have to be
I have so many questions and there are no answers to find
But don't think for just a second that you'll ever leave my mind
You my precious angel made a mommy out of me
But our Father up in Heaven chose to raise you instead of me
God must have so much in store and wonderful plans for you
So I will carry this burden of pain so all your dreams come true!
So don't you cry any tears my love - be happy and be free
When God decides it's time....you will meet Daddy and me
You are very special both here and in heaven above
No matter where you are my angel you have Daddy & Mommy's Love!

0 comments: