CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. October means winter is just around the corner :P.
2. Random acts of violence scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a pretty site and yet a sad one to as it marks the end of another season.
4. My favorite horror movie is the original texas chainsaw massacre because it is based on facts as twisted and horrible they may be .
5. time spent with my family= good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and i slept through it... or at least I usually do lol.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the season premier of Ghost Whisperer, tomorrow my plans includeattending the forst Walk to Remember for our area and Sunday, I want to have a relaxing day!

0 comments: