CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 26, 2005

It's hard to believe another Christmas is over...

time passes just way too fast! We had a wonderful time with our family and made many memories to carry with us through the years. It was so fun to watch my great niece and her wonder at all that was happening. It was even more fun watching the whole large group of us turn in to babbling idiots just to hear her say her new word "wow". I succeeded at making Jay's mom's green bean casserole... those who tried it thought it was pretty tasty and it was fun adding something to our tradional Christmas fair. I think one of the biggest highlights was a surprise my brother Al had for everyone... a tape that had my mom's voice on it. How neat it was to hear her laugh, chat, sing the ABC song... and even to cough. It is amazing how hearing her made memories flood back with a vengence. I had tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face and I am so happy I was there to share it with everyone. Hearing her voice on Christmas eve helped to cement the fact that even though she is no longer physically with us her presence always will be. We both got spoiled as is the way with my family and I am looking forward to trying out my much coveted new appliances :P and I am even more looking forward to the spa package I recieved and sharing that day with the girls of the family... a day that I am sure will create many more memories. Jay's already got all his new tools organized and I am sure he's plotting ways to create projects to use them on. The list of gifts goes on and on and are all very much appreciated but the most important gift was the time we had to share with our family! On Christmas eve my boss gave me a picture from our Christmas party... it just goes to show that you are never to old to sit on Santas lap lol




0 comments: