CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Jayda Rain Winjet arrived May 6, 2005 at 1:38pm weighing in at 7lbs 7ozs and was 20 inches long

Dear Jayda,

Welcome to the family sweetie... we might be a little crazy at times but I guarentee there isn't a group of people on this earth who would love you more :)

I have been wondering about you for it feels like forever... from the moment your mommy told me she was pregnant I loved you. I couldn't wait to hold you and on Monday I got that chance... and wow what a feeling when you looked at me and then drifted right back to sleep in my arms. I remember clear as if it was yesterday the first time I held your mommy.... where did those 24 years go.

We hope that you grow up to be as amazing as she is and more importantly as strong as she is. We hope you grow up knowing that your parents are going to be your two very best friends and that you will have the support of all of us any time you struggle. We will all be there to pick you up if you fall and we will be there to celebrate even your smallest accomplishments. We hope you realize that you are beautiful in more ways that you can possibly imagine. I could go on an on about our hopes for you.... but the song I Hope You Dance really sums it up :) Uncle Jay designed a little slide show so we could share your pictures with all our friends and we picked that song because it truly does send a message to you as you begin this adventure called life.

Love you for now and for always,
Auntie Kerri & Uncle Jay

Click On Picture For Slideshow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so precious. :)

Wendy (wlcw)

Anonymous said...

AWSOME job guys...but then look at the subject of your slide show...she pretty amazing....
Jayda will learn very early how very much she is loved...

Lynne (a.k.a. Nana)

Anonymous said...

wow that's awesome guys. Thank you for making such a nice post since I'm a little slow on the uptake and haven't done an anouncement of my own. She's so beautiful isn't she:)

Anonymous said...

oh sorry, i forgot to sign my name-
mommy(katy)

Ladiebug said...

She is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little daughter you have there. Nana is back at work in body but definately not in mind. There truly is nothing like a daughter......congratulations!!
Lorna