CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Use for Shake and Bake.....

it can be used to induce Post Traumatic Stress Disorder lol. Yep we made that discovery tonight. In a previous post I mentioned how scared Buster got when the smoke detector went off while I was making chicken. Well tonight we thought it sounded good for supper again so I threw some in. Buster was fine... relaxing away until the smell of the chicken hit the room when I opened the oven. Instantly he was shaking like a leaf and I couldn't calm him down. When I went to the oven again he hightailed it out of the room and hid in our bedroom until supper was over and after a few sniff's in the air and a good cuddle with daddy ( he had no interest in me lol the bad mommy I am) he was fine again and back to his happy litte self. Poor litte bugger.... anyone know of a good pet psychatrist????

0 comments: