CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random Thoughts....

No set purpose of this post... just more of a babble fest lol.

Its been an interesting day. We woke up to snow.... have I said lately how much I hate Alberta weather. It wasn't long before the snow changed to rain adn the rain turned to winds gusting at 53 km's per hour. INSANE. Have you ever tried to walk a dog that has sensitive ears in that kind of wind... well let me tell you it sucks. Teddi hates even the slightest wind and HAS to scratch her ears. Today was entertaining to say the least when shes wanting to scratch and take her morning poop at the same time. LOL... sigh prolly something only another dog owner would find entertaining :P

The afternoon was running around and lugging groceries home on the bus... the only task I hate not having a car for. I had some heavy bags but becasue I have been having troubles with my neck again Jay took the bad ones... poor bugger had to lug 8 litres of milk and 8 litres of pepsi home. Have I said lately how much I love him????

Home and relaxed for a bit while suppers cooking. I had shake and bake chicken in and when I opened the oven to check it... well lets say chicken fat, 400 degree ovens and smoke detectors don't mix lol. So we know it works but what we didn't expect was Buster reaction.... the poor little bugger was terrified. It took us forever to calm him down. Then a couple hours later I am off to have a bath and burst out laughing... I didn't realize that Jay had covered it up with a towel. He came to take it down and Buster was literally trembling in fear again and couldn't get into my arms fast enough. Poor little guy... how do you explain to a dog that yes its scarey but smoke detectors are a very good thing????

Have Buster settled and finally crawled into my bath... god I love apartment living and the unlimited hot water. A hunny how much do you love me and a really sweet grin got me treated to a session of getting water poured over my neck... something my mom used to refer to as drowning. SIGH.... melt, melt. Have I said lately how much I love my hubby lol

So the time has arrived for out Tuesday night shows and some much needed cuddle time. I love working nights but boy I miss snuggling with Jay during our evening shows. Hmmm maybe I'll bake some peanut butter cookies for snack....

0 comments: