CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 04, 2008

Change Ways Week One......

So I started my group therapy today. Not really much to report it was more a meet and greet and introduction to the outine of the weeks to come. I have my first set of homework lol. One exercise is writing down all of the things I enjoy doing the other is writing down all the stuff I struggle with and want but dont have in my life. Ought to be interesting. Over the next weeks I will have to set a goal to meet between the sessions and the goals will be generated out of the lists I make this week. The rest of the group seems nice enough. There is a range of people from the low 20's to the 50's... men and women. As the weeks go on I will update... I may even sahre some of my homework.... guess it will depend on what they have me doing ;)

On a side note my counsellor grabbed me on the break and asked what was up. The woman knows me way to well! I admitted to her that I am struggling right now. There is sooo much going on. So many thoughts in my head. The toughest at the moment is knowing this week we should have had a baby. My other due dates have been a little tough but we have dealt with it. But this one has been hell! I feel so empty! I told her that it was our edd and she said she knew there was something. Aside from that I do know I would benefit from a session so I will definately go see her. I have been very thankful in the past that I made such a good connection with her... today really showed me that she cares about her clients and really does get to know them :)

0 comments: