CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 05, 2005

It's offically our First Christmas Together......


it's a shame ya can't see how cute that little ornament is. We got our official " Our First Christmas Together" ornament tonight... and woo hoo its Precious Moments to boot. We tried to get a clear shot but this is the best we could do... still its not to shabby for our crappy little web cam. We really do need to get a digital camera. So after shopping we came home and put it on our first tree :). We decorated it last night and what fun it was. I have decorated many a tree in my life and I have sat back and enjoyed it when all the work was done. But last night it felt so much more special... it is amazing how perspectives change when you are doing things with the one you love. I can't wait till the year we have a little one to help us. I am sure that will bring all the more emotion to the process. We took a shot of the tree from across the room with our webcam too... a little blurry in the photo... but boy it sure sparkles and it pretty in real life :)

2 comments:

Ladiebug said...

Awww!! Your ornament is adorable!!!! Is that precious moments? I love them!

Kerri said...

You bet it is lol. I have a huge collection and absolutely ahd to ahve the PM one for our first Christmas together :)