CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 09, 2005

Why is it that I.....
Can have a hard time remembering what I did last week but I can remember every detail of Dec.9/95. It was a cold awful snowy day... serious amounts of snow. I had to go to work for a few hours in the afternoon ( I worked at the lodge in those days) to finish a gingerbread town I had made for the lodge Christmas party the next day. I remember settling Teddi in my room and telling her to wait for me.... you see she was in labour. Did she wait nope... I arrived home and could hear the squealing on newborn puppies. What a sight they were and she was so proud. It wasn't long before the little odd ball of the litter ( I wish I had a scanner to show you how different he was) had totally stolen my heart then not long after Katy came to have a peek at the puppies and said " he looks like a Buster".... and it stuck. Yup its Busters birthday today. I can't believe how fast the years have gone and its only at moments like this that you truly relaize that time really does fly. A typical 10 year old dog he is not; he still acts like a silly puppy most of the time. He has attitude and really tries to play Jay and I against one another... heaven help us when we have kids. He begrudginly gave up his side of the bed to Jay.... but is now content to sleep betweens us at the foot.... then of course the second Jay gets up he steals his "rightful" place back lol. Happy Birthday Buster... I hope we have many a more to celebrate together.

0 comments: