CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

And a walking we will go.....

I just have to post and brag a little lol. In a previous post I mentioned I had joined the walking challenge on my board. Well my hubby got right on board with me and even when I don't want to walk he encourages me to go :) So tonight we did another 3 mile loop and we hit the 31 mile mark WOO HOO us.... I had set my goal at 30 miles for the month :) I am so proud of us :). Next month we are going to aim for 40 miles :)

On the same note we have found a new walking route. Back when I was a kid I would go visiting my friends on the other side of the ravine lol. Well the other day I decided to take Jay down memory lane yet again so off we went... through the residential, up by my junior high and over the freeway on the walkway and through the ravine and home again ... 3 miles , many hills, 72 stairs down and 80 stairs up ! It doesn;t feel that far at all because we are busy talking about life and dreaming about our futures :) While we were out tonight we took a picture of us in the ravine....


...... don't we make a cute couple lol :)

0 comments: