CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just have to share....
I made the BEST rice tonight for supper lol. The other night Jay and I were watching some home improvement show on TV and they suggested a new way to cook rice to make it simpler. Well we tried it and woo hoo does it ever work. You use long grain rice but instead of boiling then letting it steam you add extra water and cook it as thought it was pasta then drain the extra water. It cooked up faster, fluffier and tastier than any other time I think I have made rice. Why can't cooking always be that easy?????

2 comments:

Ladiebug said...

Hey I think I watched that show too! It was the one where they were helping this family out cause her husbands hurt his arm and couldnt even hug his kids.
I was thinking of trying that out the next time I make rice. Definately going to have too now!

Kerri said...

Yup that was the show Lindsy :) For the life of me I can't remember what it was called though lol. I was skeptical about the rice but it sre did work great :)