CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Look what we bought....
For the first time in my life I actually own new furniture WOO HOO. Jay and I finally bit the bullet and bought new living room stuff... no more handy me downs... at least not in that corner of the room lol. It was an adventure to say the least. We had originally picked other stuff and when they tried to deliver it on Saturday it was too big to fit in the elevator or stairwell... ain't that just the luck. So back to the store we went and we decided to go with our original second choice. Its so grown up looking lol and its very comfy. We just have to investigate if we can scotchguard faux suede... becasue knowing us we will spill in to time ACK lol. Anyways here's the pics....


Couch

Love Seat

Coffee table( we bought the matching endtables too)

Check out the storage in the coffee table WOO HOO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Nice stuff. The storage place is soooooo nice hey! Ours is full of toys - nice easy way to clean at the end of the day. Hope all is well.
Luv Katy

Kerri said...

lOl Katy :) Jay and I looked at it and thought toy box! I can't wait till we have to use it for that... right now its just holding all of Grannies Disney movies :)

Ladiebug said...

I love it! I especially love the coffee table. I dont think you can scotch guard it. My friend got the same kind of fabric and she didn;t scotch guard them in fear of there being wet spts....