CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 17, 2006


Yep the blinkie tells it all!!!!!!! So the story lol. Tuesday we had an appointment with my ob/gyn. We discussed the issues I was still having as a result of the PCOS and he decided it was time to move on to trying Clomid.... but first he wanted to do a test just incase lol. So Jay and I left the appoinment feeling very happy that we had a plan. Now over the past couple weeks I have been having symptoms much like when I was pregnant before but I had myself convinced it was all in my head... I think really it was self-protection incase we were going to hear that the test was negative.

So fast forward to this morning. I called Dr.G's office like he had asked me too. He said Tuedsay that he would talk to me if I had to take Clomid so he could explain it all to me. I told the nurse why I was calling... get put on hold for seconds though it felt like hours and hours lol. Then the nurse comes back and says she is transfering me to to Dr.G so right then I was like I am not pg... but its all good. WRONG ... he just wanted to tell me himself.... it went like this

Dr.G: Hi Kerri
me : Hi
Dr.G: SO looks like you wont need to take anything afterall
me: Really??
DR.G: Really you are pregnant
me: NO WAY!!!!!!!!
DR.G oh yes... and you are good and pregnant your hcg is already over 7000

Well the tears were instant and Jay clued in right away what was happening. I then had to talk to the nurse to arrange an ultrasound... I go on August 29th. I swear this is going to be the longest two weeks in my life. Dr.G needs to see how far along and wants to extra sure that everything is okay... though he assured me several times today that it is.

I think we are both still in shock. I am feeling very optimistic because I have such great Dr's and I know that they will do all they can to help us carry our little one to term.

I am struggling some with my emotions. I want this baby so so very much... but I want my Peanut. Will that ever go away? Will there ever be a time that I can fully accept losing the baby that should have been my first child? I am surprisingly feeling very calm and not worrying about losing this newest little one... I guess because I know its all out of my hands. I am worried about my emotions the day of the ultrasound... but jay will be there beside me and I know we will get through whatever is tossed our way.

LOL Jay just came back with some chocolate milk for me... yes the cravings are starting again already... chocolate milk and of all damn things HOT SAUCE. I actually was pouring the stuff on my taco tonight. UGH lol. We are off to work on a new blog once again for our new little one :) We will share the link once we have it up and running.

Love to everyone... please send Semitruck loads of sticky vibes to us :)

1 comments:

Ladiebug said...

I am so thrilled for the both of you! Reading your conversation with your doctor brought goosbumps and tears to my eyes!
I will pray your levels go up and up!!!
HUGS for both of you!