CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A bit of babble....

not a ton going on... but thought I would update everyone anyways :) Jay and I are still doing great with our eating. I have been measuring our food and wow what a difference. We are both totally satisified and its making a big difference in the food stock too lol. I had a super long day at work yesterday( all day hours) so I had to preplan everything I was going to take with me... and wow it was quite a reminder of how important planning can be. I had to plan so carefully when I was first diagnoised and working crazy hours... but then I switched to nights and got lazy. Yesterday I felt like I was eating all day, I stayed totallay satisified AND I stayed at the low end of the range that my dietican set up for me. Definately gonna have to keep that up.

In this renewed motivation of eating healthy I am searching for good snacks. I bought some of the thinsations to try and man are they yummy. I will totally be buying them again and recommend them to everyone as a nice sweet treat.

On the baby front... I start round 2 of my clomid tomorrow. Dr.G doubled my dose so we are crossing our fingers that it does the job and that we are getting our very own specail valetime this year... I will of course let you all know once we know ;)

I'll leave you with some qutoes I found. They are great for us for our resolutions this year but I think they also can be applied to any situtation that is important to you :) ...

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can”. -Unknown Author

“Some succeed because they’re destined; others succeed because they’re DETERMINED.” - Anon

“There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses.” - Ellen Mikesell

“I can’t change what happened yesterday, but I can affect what happens tomorrow” - unknown

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit”. -- Aristotle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job sticking to your new Weight Release. I am so proud of you. Things are crazy in my life, but I am trying hard to stick it out.

As for yout TTC journey- good luck with the clomid.

Ladiebug said...

I am sending lots of valentines baby dust your way!!!!!
When I am on the elliptical and it's kicking my butt and I want to get off, I just keep reminding myself that this could lead to a baby kicking inside my stomach!!!!