CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our house looks so bare...

While I slaved at the computer and got some much needed paperwork done today Jay took down our Christmas stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how bare and plain everything looks when all the glitz and tackiness of Christmas is gone. Its a reminder that life is back to normal... if you can call it that and always leaves me wishing that the season was jsut a little longer and that we would all continue to make that extra effort to see one another. Through the year the intentions are always there but life gets in the way...

1 comments:

Ladiebug said...

I will know what you mean tomorrow. We planned on doing that today but I wanted to keep it aroudn for one more day...I dont want to go back to normal yet...lol!