CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Merry Early Christmas to Us!!!!!!!!!!!

and OMG are we exticted. Ever since we bought our living room furniture we have been on the hunt for a bedroom set. And with every payment we made we would look around at the bedroom sets. Some have been too expensive or cheap looking or just not what we would like. Well today we walked in and hit a sale and fell in LOVE with a bedroom set... its being delivered on Saturday WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Its a Cherry wood set ( that seems to be the theme happening in our house lol) and its soooo pretty and grown up looking lol. The only sucky thing is they only had one nightstand so they have to order us the other one and it can take up to 8 weeks... but hey after 20 + years of mixed matched bedroom furniture whats another 8 weeks. I have to admit though that while we are looking forward to the furniture itself the actual BED is the BEST thing... its a Queen size Sealy Pillow Top.... sighhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to try that baby out on Saturday night. From the time I reached my full hieght I have NEVER owned a bed that my feet don't hang off of... as of Saturday we will. Yippeeeee :) The best part is the great price we have... our payments are equal to the raise I just got so its not going to hurt our budget at all. LOL when we walked out of the store I looked at Jay and said Merry Christmas and he laughed at me but agrees . It will be small stuff for each other this year again but hey... sleeping on a nice new comfy bed makes it all worth it :)

0 comments: