CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Putting Nana and Papa on notice....

Okay so Jay and I spend alot of time out and about... tons of times on busses and in malls and OMG are teenagers ever annoying. Now I know my nieces and nephews were not perfect but they all were pretty damn good teens... but the ones we see ICK if I was their parent I would have to kill most of them. We were watching a particularily bad group of kids on the LRT the other day and our conversation ended up something like this

I said "can we just lock our kids up for the teen years"

Jay says "Hmm don't think it works that way"

I say "Nope but it sure would be good to avoid problems like that"

Jay says "Well thats what granparents are for"

I say " hmmm yup especially if they have a back 40 and a horse barn"

So Nana and Papa (aka Lynne and Cliff) heres what we came up with... Jay and I will keep our future children for 13 years... then you can have them till they are 21 and ready to go out into the world and we will take them back.

What do ya think... sounds like a perfect plan to us lmaoooooooooooo :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you two been talking to Dan???? He seems to think that when their girls are going through puberty that they are coming(the girls) to live with us as well. Well Cliff (a.k.a. Papa) says the joke is on all of you.... Please feel free to send them on to Edson 'cause we wont be here anymore... Vegas will be our home by then. Yeah I know we are probably dreaming , but try sending teens here to live and Papa will head for the hills or the dessert or the ocean or the woods or... as long as he can get away from them.
Not really , any and/or all of them would have a home with us should they ever need it. We say..Just bring on the grand kids , the more the merrier!!
Love Nana

Kerri said...

Hmmm Vegas you say. Well I am sure between all of us we can find a discounted way to send all of your teen grandchildren to you there lol :P