CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

4 Weeks off....

well not totally off but no shifts actually with my clients for that long... why you ask??? Well last night I was tidying up one of the bedrooms and stubbed my toe on the clients bed. I heard a crack and but it didn't hurt all that bad. As evening went on it got worse and this morning I couldn't even stand on my left foot... so off to the ER I go and I broke my middle toe. Because of the nature of my job the dr said I can't work other than paperwork til March 30th. I am glad to get time to catch up on all of the paper side of my job... just wish it wasn't in quite so painful a way and in a way that will be hard on the clients and staff at the house. We were actually looking at seeing some daylight finanically by the end of March but thats blown out of the water now... BLERG. Oh Well just have to look on the positive side of sleeping snuggled up beside Jay for the next month.

0 comments: