CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just need to whine....

Its not secret that Jay and I are "working" very hard at having a baby. I took my second round of Clomid this month and as a kick I temped too. Well it would appear that I had a perfect ovulation date and we decided for a RARE change to buy some hpts. Typically I just won't waste the money becasue I get the regular blood tests from my ob. Well we just didn't want to wait and since we had some extra cash we bought a three pack of Clearblue digitals... one of the best out there. So today was target test day... test one FAILED. Read the directions again... make double sure I am doing everything right and test again... FAILED. I shook my head and think what the hell and take out the third test...reread again and you guessed it it FAILED. I am soooooooo frustrated! I called Clearblue and they were super nice and are sending me out a replacement pack of tests. Thats just great but I want the answer NOW lol. So now we wait for either the hag to pay me a visit, the new hpts or two weeks at which time my ob will give me a blood test. Why oh why can't this just be easy for us :P

0 comments: