CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Appointments, appointments everywhere.....

So got off my butt and made a bunch of calls for appointments today LOL. I have a physio appointment for tomorrow to start getting my hip fixed, I see Dr.G on the 8th for a clomid Checkup and the biggiest news of all... I did it, I finally made a counselling appointment. I called the support network today and got a list of places. I picked Cornerstone Counselling Services and they were so super nice when I called. They reviewed my basic issues and matched me up with someone and I go the first time on March 6th. I am excited and scared to death at the same time. The only thing that sucks is the fees... even with the sliding scale I rate having to pay $80 a session... BLECK. Hopefully we can keep it down to 2 appoinment a month and that we should be able to swing. I'll keep ya updated as tome goes on.

1 comments:

katy said...

Good for you. Hopefully you make a good connection with the councellor they set you up with.