CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The incredible computer cat....

Or should I say brat. About a week or so ago now Jay gave me the laptop and he took over my computer ( I must say I loved that trade lol). Well Belle has decided it's her favorite place to hang out when we are in bed or not at home. She did this once or twice when it was on Jays desk... but now that its on mine its a whole new game. She hangs out and opens folders like crazy. She has opened my email or the interent, she has searched the hard drive...today I got home from work to discover that she had even managed to rename some folders on my desk top. Its too bad that we can't teach her how to use it properly... I just have to retrain myself to put the screen down lol before she puts a password or something on it :P

0 comments: