CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Belated Valentines and other stuff....

Hope everyone had a great valentines day :) Our's was pretty quiet but good. We exchanged cards and I made one of Jays favorite suppers.... then we actually went out for supper last night since it was payday. We went to the Royal Fork Buffet... one of my favorites and Jay has never been. Supper was great and Jay enterained me to no end with his excitment over them having a hot blackforest dessert which he then topped with ice cream. I throughly enjoyed my supper but seeing his joy made it worth the bill 100% lol

Life otherwise is the same old same old. I have a cold and it TOTALLY sucks. I talked to the pharmacist yesterday and with all my medical issues and current medications I can't take anything. She said if I was desperate to clear up nasal congestion I could try saline nose drops.... EWWWW; so I am left to suck it up until it goes away or until it gets bad enough to rank a antibiotic... and hopefully it jsut goes away before that ever happens. I also have to go for physio on my right leg. I have been having all sorts of issues since I had my d&c in March. Finally it got bad enough for me to ask my Dr about it and he said that he thinks there is some bursitus (sp??) and that there is definate issues with the IT band... so I will have to call and get that set up and hopefully on time I will be able to cross my leg again or at least tuck it up when I am sitting on the couch.

On the baby front these isn't a ton going on. I am taking my 3rd round of clomid... and statistically thats supposed to be the best month for getting a BFP... so lets hope and pray thats the case for us. We did start working on a baby budget....and UGH lol. We made up a spread sheet of all the things we will need before a baby comes home and we have been hunting for prices to create the budget. We also decided to start shopping at little each payday even though I am not PG yet. We went the first time yesterday and spent a whole 15 bucks but walked away with recieving blankets, a blanket, face clothes, socks and baby spoons...can't complain about that. We won't be opening any packages and figure that if for some god forsaken reason we don't ever have a baby of our own that we can donate the items to some one who needs them but in the meantime we will have fun shopping and dreaming :)

On a final note our quest to eat healthier is still going great. We had McDonalds today for the first time in about 8 weeks and ICK lol. We have been craving it and everywhere we go we see it and smell it so we caved and went for a late lunch/early supper. Well it went fine for Jay... for me its sitting like a lump and I can't get the taste out of my mouth and its been a couple hours :P... probably gonna be a long long time before I cave and eat it again if ever lol

0 comments: