CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 28, 2005

Advantages to the bus.........

Yup I admit it, there is actually some good things about taking the bus.

  1. No scrapping frost off car windows
  2. Being on the bus that is holding up the traffic; not following the bus holding up traffic
  3. Not driving in rush hour PERIOD!
  4. Not having to fill the car up with gas... one of the things I hated the most
  5. Enjoying my muffin and coffee from Tim's at a leisurely pace... not trying to fit it in at red lights
  6. Cat naps when the morning comes to early
  7. People watching... thats pure entertainment right there
  8. Finally getting caught up on reading the many books I have

So the next time I whine... remind me about this post and the day that I actually decided taking the bus wasn't all that bad :)

0 comments: