CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Is that a light I see.....

Another interesting day. I woke up to an email from my ex boss still disputing what she owed me and the rules from Employment Standards. After a another email fired back to her I head out and jumped on the bus to get to a job interview. Well wouldn't it be my stinking luck this week... they decide to detach some of the LRT cars. UGH... I was on a tight back to back schedule to get to the interview on time. Get to my next transfer point to see my bus pulling away. I went to a few of the busses seeking out the one that would get me the closest. I arrived 5 blocks from my final destination and walked faster than I thought possible without running. I got there 5 minutes late but they were fantastic. The interview went great... back on the bus for another hour I go LOL. I met one of the clients from the agency I had jsut interviewed at. She was really sweet and lots of fun to talk to. Not long after arriving home I get a call from the admin assisant at my old job. It would seem I was gee RIGHT and they had to pay me out! She let me know I could pick up my check on Thursday. Right behind that came a call from my interview. I got the job!!!! WOO HOO. I have no real details til I go for orientaion on Thursday morning. I know I am a Community Support Worker but that's about it... but enough for now. I flet totally snowed under less than a week ago and little by little the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. Its gonna be a lean few weeks around here but at least I have Jay to go throuhg it with me. It feels good knowing I have a job that will ahve steady hours and a steady pay check. I am also proud of myself for not backing down to my ex boss and sticking with it til I got what I deserved!

0 comments: