CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 30, 2005

So I have been thinking...
Scarey yes I know... but I have been. Today would have been Mom's birthday... and oh how our family has changed this last while. She has been on my mind so much this past few days and today I really took the time to wonder what she would say about all the happenings. She would now be a great-granny two times over and anxiously awaiting her third great grand child. She would have gained another son in law... and God only knows how she would have reacted to the way Jay came into my life lol. And knowing her she would have pretended to hate him... while loving him the way the rest of us do all the while. She would have seen her daughter renew wedding vows after 25 amazing years with the man who has been one of the greatest gifts to this family. She would have seen her son make some huge steps on his road to sobriety. All in all this last year has been one of the greatest yet. I wish she was here to celebrate with us but in my heart I know shes looking down and smiling. Happy Birthday Mom... I love and miss you always!!

0 comments: