CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 17, 2005

Unemployed.....

For the moment anyways. My boss decided to cancel my shifts during my notice period ARRRGHHHHH. After few calls to her and to Employment standards I am waiting to hear her final decison. She has to let me owrk this week or pay me out. As much as the pay out would be nice... I could get paid to look for work; I hope she lets me work so I can take the time to say good bye to my kids. The last few months of this job have given me nothing but head aches so I am not surprised really that she is doing this...but it still frustrates me to no end. I had an interview if you want to call it that this morning.... no questions at all other than what I want for pay and she didn't ask for references but I could start right away... kinda scarey. I am going to one tomorrow morning that will likely be shift work but I can handle that becasue the hours and pay are really good. Oh the joys...on days like this I just wish I was back in high school where my burning issues were cleaning my room and passing my classes

0 comments: