CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Back to the working world....

Well that week off was way to short lol. I started my new job today... I think its gonna prove to be interesting. The staff seem to be pretty cool and the clients will be fun and very challenging a the same time... oh well at least I shouldn't be bored. Looks like my hours are going to vary from week to week and I have to pull some weekends BLECK. I will be enjoying travels on the bus to the tune of just over an hour each way and I have a six block walk. .. and while in the nice weather that is a short distance I bet I break speed walking records when the -30's hit. I am still fighting my cold... nothing I seem to be doing is making it go away and let me tell ya it has over stayed its visit. Welcome to Monday!!!!!

0 comments: