CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tried my hand at poetry....

I have been hunting down so many memorial sites on the net for all the babies who have been lost. I have read many words that have given me comfort and many more that have brought a tear to my eye. After reading a bunch of poetry tonight I became inspired to try my hand it. It felt really good to get those feelings out on paper. I debated on what to do with it and in the end decided to put it on Peanuts blog. I had thought about putting here but then decided that it was more fitting to place it on the blog designed to honor the child I was writing it for. I don't know if I will try again but I think its pretty likely that I will. It feels odd to me because I don't usually put my thoughts and feelings in to words but the moment I became pregnant I felt the desire to write to my baby so I could share all I was feeling and going through so in a way I guess it stands to reason that the same act will help me on the process of grieving for the same baby.

On my search I found a site that has a candle room. I filled out the form to have a candle lit for Peanut but it will take a couple days to show up. I liked the site over all but was shocked by the published pictures of babies who had died. I can totally understand wanting to have those pictures and can imagine in that place taking some of my own but I am not sure if they are anything that I would share with the world. If you want to check out the site is called The Lost Ones just be prepared to see the babies who gave died if you click on the photo gallery like I did.

0 comments: