CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Turkey Day....

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend. We have had a pretty quiet one... I worked of course lol. Yesterday we hit the trails for a nice long fall walk. We actually went on a trail that was new to us.... the last time we were in that particualr area the trail was closed for repairs. It was a really pretty area and in behind the Whitemud Equine center so we also got to stop and watch the horse and pet a few too. Today was quiet and lazy. Made shake and bake , taters adn stuffing and thanks to my awesome supervisor at work we enjoyed a little pumpkin pie for dessert :) It was odd not having a huge dinner with the whole family... I really missed it but I am very thankful that I did get to spend the time with my hubby :)

As always when we were out walking we snapped some pictures. The one of the river valley is pretty... but sure doesn't do all the colors real justice.

0 comments: