CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Operation Clomid here we come.....

Yet another update to our TTC journey. We had an appointment this morning with Dr.G because I have yet to have a period and its been 8 weeks since we lost Trouble.( Dr.G had told me to come back so we could induce a period if I hadn't had one on my one in 8 weeks) I have to go for a pg test on Sunday( I am 99.9% sure its going to be negative since I just had a negative test on the 10th) then after getting the results Monday I start a drug called Prometrium for 7 days then we wait til my period starts and for cycle days 3-7 I take Clomid which is a common fertility medication for woman with PCOS. And then let the praying begin.

I hope beyond all hopes this does the trick. I am not to worried about geting PG right away because it can take 3-5 months with using Clomid and it has a succees rate of 85-99% ... its whether our next little one will stick around to join us here on earth. Over all we are feeling very positive about the process though Jay might not think so when I get the hormonal side effects that are supposed to come with taking the drug... oh and then there is the 20% chance of twins ... but we just won't think about that lol.
No matter how we look at it we are on the road toward becoming parents again... how sweet would it be if we got that BFP for Christmas :)

0 comments: